Thursday, December 22, 2016

A Big Change

HELLO! Miss me? Who is even following this adorable little blog anymore? Well, I'm here to tell you that a huge change happened in my life a few years ago and that is why this 'blogging break' of mine turned into practically me falling off the face of the blogging earth. But, with that said, I am back. Kind of. Kind of back part time and not here. Chevron Stitches had a great run, and maybe one day when I don't have multiple children and can actually brush my teeth without interruption, let alone blog, I'll bring it back. but for now, I'm just being a mom and living life. You can see a little bit of what I've been up to, though. Go ahead and take a peek at my tribe life-The Daoust Tribe. I'm not at all serious over there, I post whenever I can, nothing is crafty (yet), I don't have open spots for sponsors, there is no 'followers' posts, I've lost the whole swing of blogging thing and it's just a basic layout. But, it brings me happiness. And since I care about each and every one of you, I want to share my happiness with you. Feel free to leave a comment on any post over there saying 'hi! I'm still here!' or whatever you want to say, really. Oh! You could offer a suggestion on which DIY post to bring over there. I was thinking about recycling one of them there. Help me choose?

Thank you all for being so loyal to me in this little corner of the blogging world. I hope to see you over in my new little corner.

Much Love,
Ashley

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I try to get back to everyone who leaves me some love, too. May take a while, but I'll get to it! XO